Massachusetts passed a good criminal justice reform bill. Five years later, we still don’t know who built the Boston Marathon bombs. The Senate makes it easier for auto lenders to discriminate against people of color. And James Comey, bitch please.
And kick some money over to the www.idabwellsmonument.org!
MENTIONED ON THE SHOW
- Whoever built the boston marathon bombs is still on the loose able to kill again (Newsweek), by Michelle McPhee
- Unanswered Questions About Tamerlan Tsarnaev
- Maximum Harm: The Tsarnaev Brothers, the FBI, and the Road to the Marathon Bombing, by Michelle McPhee
- Senate vote on auto loans may pave the way for more discrimination (MarketWatch)
- Congressional Review Act Confusion: Indirect Auto Lending Guidance Edition (Credit Slips)